1.1 These terms and
conditions govern your use of our website.
1.2 By using our
website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you
disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and
conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3 If you register
with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website
services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
1.4 Our website uses
cookies; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you
1.5 Nazoil Ltd and other associated companies are all separate legal entities. Other company websites may have their own terms and conditions. Please check these terms and do not assume that these terms and conditions apply to all of the companies websites.
2. Copyright notice
2.1 Copyright (c)
2014 Nazoil Ltd.
2.2 Subject to the
express provisions of these terms and conditions:
(a) we, together
with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual
property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
(b) all the
copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the
material on our website are reserved.
(c) our website pages may contain links to third party websites, services, offers,products or materials. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third party webs item content or services. If you access any third party website, service or content from the Nazoil website you do so at your own risk and you agree that Nazoil Ltd will not have any liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, content or service.
3. Licence to use website
3.1 You may:
(a) view pages from
our website in a web browser;
(b) download pages
from our website for caching in a web browser;
(c) print pages from
(d) stream audio and
video files from our website; and
(e) use our website
services by means of a web browser,
subject to the
other provisions of these terms and conditions.
3.2 Except as
expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and
conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any
such material to your computer.
3.3 You may only use
our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use
our website for any other purposes.
3.4 Except as
expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or
otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.5 Unless you own
or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
material from our website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or
sub-license material from our website;
(c) show any
material from our website in public;
duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material from our website for a commercial
material from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by these
terms and conditions.
3.6 We reserve the
right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website,
at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent
or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Downloadable content
5.1 We may from time
to time make available on the website downloadable content (such as
newsletters, brochures, white papers and technical specifications).
5.2 In addition to
the rights granted under Section 3.1 above, you may redistribute print and
electronic copies of downloadable content within your business, organisation,
company or group of companies, providing that copies of downloadable content
must not be edited or amended in any way and must retain:
(a) the name of our
(b) any disclaimers,
copyright notices and other legal notices; and
(c) any authorial
6. Acceptable use
6.1 You must not:
(a) use our website
in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website
or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website
in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with
any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website
to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material
which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse,
worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) conduct any
systematic or automated data collection activities (including without
limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in
relation to our website without our express written consent;
(e) access or
otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated
(f) violate the
directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
(g) use data
collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without
limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
6.2 You must not use
data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other
persons or entities.
6.3 You must ensure
that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation
to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
7.1 This Section 7
governs all testimonials relating to our business that you send to us, whether
through our website, by email or otherwise.
must comply with the provisions relating to user content set out in Section 12,
but the licensing of testimonials shall be governed by this Section 10, and
Section 11 shall not apply to testimonials.
7.3 You grant to us
an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free licence to:
(a) edit your
testimontials, providing that such editing shall not materially distort the
meaning of any testimonial;
(b) publish your
testimonials on our website and in such other print and electronic media as we
may determine from time to time; and
together with each testimonial, the name and logo of the business and the name
and job title of the person giving the testimonial.
7.4 You grant to us
the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 7.3.
7.5 You grant to us
the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed in Section
11. Your content: licence
11.1 In these terms
and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials
(including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video
material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit
to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or
transmission via, our website.
11.2 You grant to us a
worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce,
store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or
future media / reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to
this website and any successor website /
reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content
on and in relation to this website.
11.3 You grant to us
the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 11.2.
11.4 You grant to us
the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under
11.5 You hereby waive
all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by
applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in
your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable
11.6 You may edit your
content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available
on our website.
11.7 Without prejudice
to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any
provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect
that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete,
unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
12. Your content: rules
12.1 You warrant and
represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
12.2 Your content must
not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and
must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each
case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
12.3 Your content, and
the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions,
(a) be libellous or
(b) be obscene or
(c) infringe any
copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right
in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
(d) infringe any
right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection
negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
(f) constitute an
incitement to commit a crime[, instructions for the commission of a crime or
the promotion of criminal activity;
(g) be in contempt
of any court, or in breach of any court order;
(h) be in breach of
racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
(i) be blasphemous;
(j) be in breach of
official secrets legislation;
(k) be in breach of
any contractual obligation owed to any person;
(l) depict violence,
in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
(m) be pornographic,
lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
(n) be untrue,
false, inaccurate or misleading;
(o) consist of or
contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon
and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or
(p) constitute spam;
(q) be offensive,
deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing,
hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
13. Report abuse
13.1 If you learn of
any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity
that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know.
13.2 You can let us
know by email.
14. Limited warranties
14.1 We do not warrant
(a) the completeness
or accuracy of the information published on our website;
(b) that the
material on the website is up to date; or
(c) that the website
or any service on the website will remain available.
14.2 We reserve the
right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop
publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or
explanation; and save to the extent that these terms and conditions expressly
provide otherwise, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other
payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we
stop publishing the website.
14.3 To the maximum
extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 15.1, we exclude all
representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms
and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
15. Limitations and exclusions of liability
15.1 Nothing in these terms
and conditions will:
(a) limit or exclude
any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude
any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any
liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any
liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
15.2 The limitations
and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 15 and elsewhere in these
terms and conditions:
(a) are subject to
Section 15.1; and
(b) govern all
liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject
matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in
contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
15.3 To the extent
that our website and the information and services on our website are provided
free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
15.4 We will not be
liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond
our reasonable control.
15.5 We will not be
liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation)
loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated
savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
15.6 We will not be
liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or
15.7 We will not be
liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or
15.8 You accept that
we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and
employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a
limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim
personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you
suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will
not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity
itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
16. Breaches of these terms and conditions
16.1 Without prejudice
to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms
and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached
these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
(a) send you one or
more formal warnings;
suspend your access to our website;
prohibit you from accessing our website;
(d) block computers
using your IP address from accessing our website;
(e) contact any or all
your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our
(f) commence legal
action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
(g) suspend or
delete your account on our website.
16.2 Where we suspend
or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you
must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or
blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different
17. Third party websites
17.1 Our website
includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such
hyperlinks are not recommendations.
17.2 We have no
control over third party websites and their contents, and subject to Section
15.1 we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may
arise from your use of them.
18.1 We may revise
these terms and conditions from time to time.
18.2 The revised terms
and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of their publication
on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be
notified of, or to consent to, revisions of the terms and conditions. / We will
give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the
revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date
that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and
conditions, you must stop using our website.
18.3 If you have given
your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your
express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do
not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such
period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the
website, and you must stop using the website.
19.1 You hereby agree
that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights
and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
19.2 You may not
without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise
deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and
20.1 If a provision of
these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority
to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in
20.2 If any unlawful
and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or
enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted,
and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
21. Third party rights
21.1 These terms and
conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and are not intended to
benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
21.2 The exercise of
the parties' rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the
consent of any third party.
22. Entire agreement
22.1 Subject to
Section 15.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies
policy, constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your
use of our website and supersede all previous agreements between you and us in
relation to your use of our website.
23. Law and jurisdiction
23.1 These terms and
conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
23.2 Any disputes
relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive /
non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
24. Our details
25.1 This website is
owned and operated by Nazoil Ltd.
25.2 You can contact
us by using our website contact form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and Cookies policy
Part 1: Personal information and privacy
1.1 We are committed
to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how
we will treat your personal information.
1.2 We will ask you
when you first visit our website. / By using our website and agreeing to this
2. Collecting personal information
2.1 We may collect,
store and use the following kinds of personal information:
about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including
your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating
system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation
(b) information that
you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email
(c) information that
you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name,
profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and
hobbies, educational details and employment details);
(d) information that
you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications
and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
(e) information that
you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated
in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and
pattern of service use;
relating to any purchases you make of our goods / services / goods and/or
services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website
(including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details;
(g) information that
you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user
name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through
our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with
(i) any other
personal information that you choose to send to us; and
(j) provide details of other personal
2.2 Before you disclose
to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's
consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information
in accordance with the terms of this policy.
3. Using your personal information
information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes
specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
3.2 We may use your
personal information to:
(a) administer our
website and business;
(b) personalise our
website for you;
(c) enable your use
of the services available on our website;
(d) send you goods
purchased through our website;
(e) supply to you
services purchased through our website;
statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from
(g) send you
non-marketing commercial communications;
(h) send you email
notifications that you have specifically requested;
(i) send you our
email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if
you no longer require the newsletter);
(j) send you
marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of
carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by
post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology
(you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing
(k) provide third
parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties
will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
(l) deal with
enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
(m) keep our website
secure and prevent fraud;
compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including
monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging
(o) other uses.
3.3 If you submit
personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and
otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
3.4 Your privacy
settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our
website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
3.5 We will not,
without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third
party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
3.6 All our website
financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider. You
payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of
processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and
dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
4. Disclosing personal information
4.1 We may disclose
your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers,
professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as
reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.2 We may disclose
your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means
our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries)
insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.3 We may disclose
your personal information:
(a) to the extent
that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection
with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to
establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information
to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(d) [to the
purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or
are contemplating) selling; and]
(e) to any person
who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for
disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such
court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that
4.4 Except as
provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third
5. International data transfers
5.1 Information that
we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the
countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in
accordance with this policy.
5.2 Information that
we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data
protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the
United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our
website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent
the use or misuse of such information by others.
5.4 You expressly
agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 5.
6. Retaining personal information
6.1 This Section 6
sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help
ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention
and deletion of personal information.
information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for
longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
the other provisions of this Section 6, we will retain documents (including
electronic documents) containing personal data:
(a) to the extent
that we are required to do so by law;
(b) if we believe
that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal
(c) in order to
establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information
to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
7. Security of your personal information
7.1 We will take
reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse
or alteration of your personal information.
7.2 We will store
all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and
7.3 You acknowledge
that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure,
and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
8.1 We may update
this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
8.2 You should check
this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
9. Your rights
9.1 You may instruct
us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of
such information will be subject to:
(a) the supply of
appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept
a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original
copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
9.2 We may withhold
personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
9.3 You may instruct
us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
9.4 In practice, you
will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal
information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity
to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
10. Third party websites
10.1 Our website
includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
10.2 We have no
control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices
of third parties.
11. Updating information
11.1 Please let us
know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected
Part 2: Cookies
1. About cookies
1.1 A cookie is a file
containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a
web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is
then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the
1.2 Cookies may be
either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a
persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until
its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a
session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session,
when the web browser is closed.
1.3 Cookies do not
typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but
personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information
stored in and obtained from cookies.
1.4 Cookies can be
used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different
pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
2. Our cookies
2.1 We use both
session and persistent cookies on our website.
2.2 The names of the
cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used,
are set out below:
(a) we use on our
website to recognise a computer when a user visits the website / track users as
they navigate the website / enable the use of a shopping cart on the website /
improve the website's usability / analyse the use of the website / administer
the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website /
personalise the website for each user / target advertisements which may be of
particular interest to specific users;
3. Analytics cookies
3.1 We use Google
Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
3.2 Our analytics
service provider generates statistical and other information about website use
by means of cookies.
3.3 The information
generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of
4. Third party cookies
4.1 Our website also
uses third party cookies.
4.2 We publish
Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored
by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will
track your behaviour on our website and on other websites across the web using
the DoubleClick cookie. / We publish Google AdSense advertisements on our
website. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour on our
website and on other websites across the web using the DoubleClick cookie. This
behaviour tracking allows Google to tailor the advertisements you see on other
websites to reflect your interests (we do not publish interest-based
advertisements on this website).] You can view, delete or add interest
categories associated with your browser by visiting:
http://www.google.com/settings/ads/. You can also opt out of the AdSense
partner network cookie using those settings or using the NAI's (Network
Advertising Initiative's) multi-cookie opt-out mechanism at:
http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. However, these opt-out mechanisms
opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in
respect of a particular browser, you may wish to consider using the Google
browser plug-in available at: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin.
5. Blocking cookies
5.1 Most browsers
allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
(a) in Internet
Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override
settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options",
"Privacy" and then "Advanced";
(b) in Firefox
(version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools",
"Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings
for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies
from sites"; and
(c) in Chrome
(version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and
control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced
settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block
sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
5.2 Blocking all
cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
5.3 If you block
cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
6. Deleting cookies
6.1 You can delete
cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
(a) in Internet
Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find
instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
(b) in Firefox
(version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools",
"Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom
settings for history", clicking "Show Cookies", and then
clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
(c) in Chrome
(version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customise and
control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced
settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting
"Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking
"Clear browsing data".
6.2 Deleting cookies
will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
7. Cookie preferences
7.1 You can manage your
club card terms and conditions
20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom
8.1 These Rules
govern the collection and use of points and set out the terms of contract
between Nazoil Ltd and each primary collector. A Primary Collector can register
with the Nazoil Club card scheme Rewards collection scheme by applying for a
Nazoil club card and can then earn points on most, but not all, purchases.
you apply to register with Nazoil club or use a Nazoil club card, you accept
these rules. We may refuse an application for any good reason.
reserves the right to change or withdraw the Nazoil Club Card loyalty scheme at
any time and without prior written notification.
8.2 You must be 18
years old or over to be eligible to become a primary collector or to use a
Nazoil Club Card.
8.3 Changes of
address must be notified to us.
8.4 You will receive
1 point for every litre of Oil that you buy. 8.5 You will be eligible to
receive a prize or voucher depending on certain collection tiers that you
reach. This prize or voucher and collection tier will be decided by Nazoil Ltd.
Any gift vouchers will be sent out by second class mail or given through your
dealers and we do not accept any liability for non-receipt of any electronic
information sent or physical materials once passed to the Mailing authorities
or to the dealers. Gift Vouchers will not be reissued under any circumstances.
Gift Vouchers will expire 12 months after being issued.
8.6 Points can only
be collected at the time of purchase and with a valid Nazoil Club Card. Points
cannot be collected retrospectively or added at a later date.
collectors can track the number of points they have collected by visiting the
Nazoil website (http://www.nazoil.com) and
clicking on the Nazoil club link.
8.8 Nazoil Club Cards
and Nazoil Club Points remain the property of Nazoil Ltd at all times and may
not be redeemed for cash and have no cash value.
8.9 We reserve the
right to terminate your Nazoil Club Card Card Account if, in our opinion, you
commit any act which we deem inappropriate. If we terminate your account, all
outstanding points, vouchers and discounts which you have accrued, will be
immediately cancelled and no cash payments or other compensation will be
8.10 Our standard
terms and conditions governing cancellation charges apply.
8.11 Our terms and
conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England
and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
in relation to any dispute, issue or other matter which arises between us.
8.12 A charge may be
levied on replacement cards.
8.13 All offers are
subject to availability. You may not be able to use your Nazoil Card in
conjunction with other offers, if you are unsure which offers are eligible in
the scheme please ask your dealer or email email@example.com
8.14 Nazoil Club Card
Points, discounts and offers may not be sold or transferred to any other
individual or collector.
8.15 You can
terminate your membership at any time by advising us in writing. Any
outstanding points, vouchers and discounts which you have accrued will be
immediately cancelled and no cash payments or other compensation will be
8.16 By joining
Nazoil Club Card you agree to sign up to our newsletters to receive updates,
offers & promotions by email and or mail.
8.17 The information
contained in the above rules are subject to change without notice. We may at
any time vary these terms and conditions by publishing the varied terms and
conditions on our website. You accept that by doing this, we have provided you
with sufficient notice of these changes.
20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom
9.2 This website is
owned and operated by Nazoil Ltd.
Terms and conditions- Slovakia Eshop
Transport from ordering usually takes two to three working days within Slovakia. Pay for goods in transit courier on delivery is possible when downloading a package or money order - in the order of these options you can choose. Instructions for the payment you receive on your email after submitting your order.
The package will be delivered directly to the mailing address you specify in the order.
A courier will inform in advance the time of shipment to the telephone number listed in the order. Therefore, we recommend you have the phone with you so you can take over the consignment. Mail will deliver the shipment, and if not reachable, so it will be available at the post office.
How will I know about my order?
Each order is processed and notice of the order is always sent to the e-mail you entered when ordering or you have presented in your profile. If the e-mail doesn’t arrive, check your junk mail (spam).
Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise provided in this Agreement specified otherwise, the mutual contractual relations by the Commercial Code no. 513/1991 Coll. in full and business practices in this area of business.
1. The subject of this contract is an obligation to supply the seller and the buyer to withdraw and pay the purchase price, under the terms of this contract, the subject of performance specified in paragraph 2 of this article.
2. The subject of the supply of industrial oils, lubricants and antifreeze.
II. Price and payment conditions
1. The purchase price of the subject of the contract is set by agreement between buyer and seller under the current pricelist seller. The purchase price is determined in EUR and for realizing each individual delivery fixed.
2. The seller reserves the right to change prices subject of the contract in case of treatment by their suppliers. The price of such change is obliged to inform the buyer.
3. The term of the quote on goods is five calendar days from the issuance of the quote. After this date will be canceled pro-forma invoice.
4. The price does not include transportation costs and any other expenses.
III. Delivery conditions
1. Characteristics and quality of the goods declared by the seller guarantees.
2. The seller arranges for the goods.
3. Ownership rights as well as the risk of damage to the goods passes to the buyer at the moment of its acceptance.
4. The seller of goods shall submit the following documents: invoice, which is also the delivery note.
5. The seller undertakes to deliver the goods to the buyer usually within 7 days, The order will contain the exact specification of the goods ordered.
6. Acceptance of order sets the payment date and amount of the quote buyer crediting the quote on behalf of the seller.
7. Transport of goods ordered free standard form for registered customers.
IV. Obligations of the buyer
1. The buyer is obliged day the goods are transferred by a physical inspection of delivery notes. In this case the accuracy of deliveries, respectively. objections to the apparent lack or damage, these shall immediately notify the seller in writing, by e-mail or fax, no later than the next working day after delivery. Otherwise, it is understood that the delivery is accepted without reservation.
1. The seller provides the subject matter hereof two-year warranty period. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage to the goods improper handling and improper application of the vehicle.
2. The guarantee is granted only if the correct service contract subject to technological procedures specified by the manufacturer.
VI. General provisions
1. Seller is not in default with the delivery in case of:
- If the buyer has not paid for previous deliveries within the due date,
- If the force majeure and only for the period of operation. Force majeure for the purposes of this Agreement consider circumstances that may appear after signature such as war, terrorist acts, strike, fire, flood or other circumstances beyond the control of the parties and which prevent them from time to fulfill the obligations discussed in this contract.
2. The parties to this contract may not transfer its rights and obligations under this contract or in connection with, third parties without the written consent of the other party.
3. All rights, liabilities and obligations of this contract shall pass to the legal successors of the Parties.
4. The Parties may, at any time this contract by written notice. A one-month notice period starts on the day following the dispatch notice. Consignment with the notice is deemed delivered even if it was returned as undeliverable.
1. The buyer purchase contract expressly agrees that his personal data have been collected by the Company, archived and used (even with the help of electronic information systems) for the purpose of facilitating the buyer's order and inform you of new services and products of the company and distributing promotional materials company. Personal data will be made available only to authorized company by its employees, agents and contractors who provide company for fulfillment of obligations from the purchase contract. Buyer acknowledges that this agreement with the above processing of data is completely voluntary, that his request to be given access to information thus collected personal data and is entitled to request from the Company or correction or destruction of incorrect or unlawful processing of personal data or explanation about his treatment. Buyer agrees also with the fact that it can be offered / consigned marketing and advertising companies through networks or electronic communications services.
2 .. His agreement with the above processing of personal data is revoked at any time by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
VIII. Final provisions
1. The buyer declares that this contract prior to registration read that was closed after a hearing by their mutual rights and free will, certainly, serious and comprehensible, not in distress or under strikingly disadvantageous conditions.
2. The purchase agreement comes into force on the date of registration of the buyer.
3. As a manifestation of consent with the full content of this agreement is confirmed by the buyer signing up for an online store www.nazoil.com, email@example.com
Obchodné podmienky- Slovensko Eshop
Doprava od objednania trvá vrátane spracovania zásielky bežne 3 pracovné dni na Slovenskom. Zaplatiť za tovar pri preprave kuriérom je možné na dobierku pri preberaní balíka alebo prevodným príkazom - pri objednávke si z týchto možností môžete vybrať. Inštrukcie na platbu obdržíte na Váš email po odoslaní objednávky.
Balík Vám bude doručený priamo na doručovaciu adresu ktorú zadáte v objednávke.
V AKOM ČASE MI TOVAR DORUČIA ?
Kuriér dopredu informuje o čase zásielky na telefónnom čísle uvedenom v objednávke. Preto odporučujeme mať telefón pri sebe, aby ste mohli zásielku prebrať. Pošta Vám doručí zásielku a ak nebudete zastihnuteľný, tak si ju budete môcť vyzdvnihnúť na pošte.
AKO SA DOZVIEM INFO O MOJEJ OBJEDNÁVKE ?
Každú objednávku spracujeme. Oznámenie o objednávke posielame vždy na e-mail ktorý zadáte pri objednávaní alebo máte uvedený v profile. V prípade, že e-mail nedorazí, uviedli ste nesprávnu adresu alebo je umiestnený v nevyžiadanej pošte (SPAM). Konzultujte vášho poskytovateľa e-mailu.
Pokiaľ nie je v tejto zmluve uvedené inak, riadia sa vzájomné zmluvné vzťahy ustanoveniami Obchodného zákonníka č. 513/1991 Zb. v úplnom znení a obchodnými zvyklosťami v tejto oblasti obchodnej činnosti.
1. Predmetom tejto zmluvy je záväzok predávajúceho dodať a kupujúceho odobrať a zaplatiť kúpnu cenu, za podmienok stanovených v tejto zmluve, za predmet plnenia špecifikovaný v bode 2 tohto článku.
2. Predmetom plnenia je dodávka priemyselných olejov, mazív a nemrznúcich zmesí.
Cena a platobné podmienky
1. Kúpna cena predmetu zmluvy je stanovená dohodou medzi kupujúcim a predávajúcim v zmysle aktuálneho cenníka predávajúceho. Kúpna cena je stanovená v EUR a je počas realizovania každej jednotlivej dodávky nemenná.
2. Predávajúci si vyhradzuje právo zmeny cien predmetu zmluvy v prípade ich úpravy zo strany svojich dodávateľov. O takejto zmene cien je povinný informovať kupujúceho.
3. Lehota splatnosti predfaktúry na tovar je 5 kalendárnych dní odo dňa vystavenia predfaktúry. Po tomto termíne bude predfaktúra stornovaná.
4. Cena neobsahuje dopravné náklady a akékoľvek ďalšie výdaje.
Všeobecné dodacie podmienky
1. Vlastnosti a deklarovanú kvalitu tovaru zaručuje predávajúci.
2. Predávajúci zabezpečí dopravu tovaru.
3. Vlastnícke práva ako aj nebezpečenstvo škody na tovare prechádza na kupujúceho okamihom jeho prevzatia.
4. Predávajúci odovzdá s tovarom nasledujúce doklady: faktúru, ktorá je zároveň aj dodacím listom.
5. Predávajúci sa zaväzuje dodať kupujúcemu tovar spravidla do 7 dní, e-mailovej, resp. telefonickej objednávky. Objednávka bude obsahovať presnú špecifikáciu objednaného tovaru.
6. Akceptácia objednávky nastáva v deň úhrady sumy predfaktúry kupujúcim a náslendým pripísaním sumy predfaktúry na účet predávajúceho.
7. Doprava objednaného tovaru je bezplatná v štandardnej forme, pre registrovaných zákazníkov.
1. Kupujúci je povinný v deň dodania tovaru previesť jeho fyzickú kontrolu podľa dodacích listov. V prípade námietok správnosti dodávky, resp. námietok voči zjavným nedostatkom alebo poškodeniam, je povinný tieto neodkladne oznámiť predávajúcemu písomne, e-mailom alebo faxom, najneskôr nasledujúci pracovný deň po dodávke. V opačnom prípade sa má za to, že dodávka je prijatá bez výhrad.
1. Predávajúci poskytuje na predmet zmluvy dvojročnú záručnú lehotu. Záruka sa nevzťahuje na bežné opotrebenie, prípadne poškodenie tovaru neodbornou manipuláciou ako aj neodbornou aplikáciou do vozidla.
2. Záruka sa poskytuje len za predpokladu správnej obsluhy predmetu zmluvy pridodržaní technologického postupu stanoveného výrobcom.
1. Predávajúci nie je v omeškaní s dodávkou v prípade:
- ak kupujúci neuhradil predchádzajúce dodávky v lehote splatnosti,
- ak je pôsobenie vyššej moci a len po dobu jej pôsobenia. Za vyššiu moc sa na účely tejto zmluvy považujú okolnosti, ktoré sa zjavia po jej podpísaní ako sú vojna, teroristické akty, štrajk, požiar, záplava a iné okolnosti, ktoré sú mimo kontroly zmluvných strán a ktoré im znemožňujú načas plniť záväzky prebrané touto zmluvou.
2. Účastníci tejto zmluvy nemôžu previesť svoje práva a povinnosti vyplývajúce z tejto zmluvy alebo v súvislosti s ňou tretím osobám bez písomného súhlasu druhej zmluvnej strany.
3. Všetky práva, záväzky a povinnosti z tejto zmluvy prechádzajú na právnych nástupcov zmluvných strán.
4. Zmluvné strany môžu túto zmluvu kedykoľvek písomne vypovedať. Výpovedná lehota je jednomesačná a začína plynúť dňom nasledujúcim po odoslaní výpovede. Zásielka s výpoveďou sa považuje za doručenú aj vtedy, ak bola vrátená ako nedoručiteľná.
Ochrana osobných údajov
1. Kupujúci uzatvorením Kúpnej zmluvy výslovne súhlasí s tým, aby jeho Osobné údaje boli Spoločnosťou zhromažďované, archivované a používané ( a to i za pomoci elektronických informačných systémov ) pre účely uľahčenia Objednávky Kupujúceho a účely informovania o nových službách a produktoch Spoločnosti a rozosielaní reklamných materiálov Spoločnosti. Osobné údaje budú sprístupnené iba Spoločnosti jej oprávneným zamestnancom, obchodným zástupcom a zmluvným partnerom, ktorí zaisťujú pre Spoločnosť splnenie záväzkov z Kúpnych zmlúv. Kupujúci berie na vedomie, že tento súhlas s vyššie uvedeným spracovaním jeho osobných údajov je plne dobrovoľný, že mu na požiadanie bude umožnený prístup k takto zhromaždeným Osobným údajom a že je oprávnený od Spoločnosti žiadať prípadne opravu alebo likvidáciu nesprávne alebo neoprávnene spracovaných osobných údajov alebo vysvetlenie ohľadom jeho spracovania. Kupujúci súhlasí taktiež s tým, že mu môže byť ponúkaná /zasielaná marketingová reklama Spoločnosti i prostredníctvom sietí alebo služieb elektronických komunikácií.
2.. Svoj súhlas s vyššie uvedeným spracovaním Osobných údajov je Kupujúcioprávnený kedykoľvek odvolať zaslaním e- mailovej správy na adresu firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Kupujúci prehlasuje, že si túto zmluvu pred registráciou prečítali, že bola uzavretá po vzájomnom prejednaní podľa ich práva a slobodnej vôle, určite, vážne a zrozumiteľne, nie však v tiesni ani za nápadne nevýhodných podmienok.
2. Kúpna zmluva nadobúda platnosť a účinnosť dňom registrácie kupujúceho.
3. Ako prejav súhlasu s celým obsahom tejto dohody potvrdil ju kupujúci registráciou do internetového obchodu www.nazoil.com, email@example.com